Change Management, Conflict Resolution and Organizational Development Consulting
Change triggers conflict. Estimated 65% of performance issues are caused by strained relationships between employees, not from insufficient skill or motivation in part of the individual employees. The financial and human costs of poorly managed conflicts in the workplace are often unrecognized but significant. Change Thrivers consultants help you and your teams resolve conflicts and build effective relationships based on understanding self and others.
We strengthen your organization by:
- Diagnosing the conflict situations, assessing underlying issues, designing and delivering comprehensive and meaningful solutions.
- Gauging the readiness of involved parties to be a part of the solutions.
- Building rapport with management and employees to break down resistances.
- Establishing a climate of safety and trust to nurture healthy interactions, conflict resolution, and real progress.
- Assessing current levels of leadership and conflict resolution skills to offer skills development plans.
- Coaching and educating leaders to lead with empathy and understanding.
- Increasing communication between leadership and employees and among peers.
- Teaching how conflicts emerge and develop; why people respond differently; and how to engage in constructive behaviors to resolve conflicts.
- Offering tools such as Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Conflict Dynamics Profile assessment (CDP) and the Human Patterns Inventory to increase awareness and reduce conflicts, resulting in a more harmonious and productive environment.
- Facilitating conflict resolution sessions that rely on perspective taking, reaching out, expressing emotions and creating solutions.
- Teaching teaming and leadership concepts in a way that people can understand, remember and act upon.
- Training teams in the team social systems including interaction skills, valuing differences, communication, resources management and building trust.
- Training teams in the team technical systems such as vision and goals, customer focus, clear roles and responsibilities, decision making and problem solving skills, process improvement, performance measures and empowerment process.
- Reducing costs of conflict such as wasted time, loss of skilled employees, absenteeism, stress related health issues, low morale, loss of trust, communication problems, withholding information and support, grievances and legal fees.
- Maintaining the teams and the leadership competencies after the development phase.