November 15, 2010
Listen to the show here: Social Media Marketing for the overwhelmed entrepreneur
Top 5 Social Media Marketing TipsOur Change Thrivers guest this week, Kathy Perry, Social media, Internet Specialist, Author and Speaker shared the following tips with our audience:
- Have a laser-focused strategy that supports your business sales cycle
- Do keyword research on your target market
- Determine where your target market congregates online
- Choose the top 3 to 5 social networking sites your target market frequents (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, iWomanLife)
- Do not blast sales offers in every post – you will be deleted, defriended, blacklisted or hidden
Kathy is offering Change Thrivers 2 free e-books. One called, 52 social media tips, are the rest of the tips given here. Simply go to www.changethrivers.com and signup for our gifts and receive Kathy’s offering and an additional 11 downloadable gifts. Her other e-book is personal growth book called Reality TV and You. To receive visit www.RealityTVandYou.me. You can learn more about Kathy at www.KathyPerry.com.
Kathy also discussed the following during the show:
- Is it possible to have a life while bringing our business into the online and social media revolution?
- How does social media marketing compare to the traditional marketing?
- Is Social Media Marketing only useful for internet based businesses or can local businesses also use it effectively?
- We all know about Facebook, Twitter and Linked–in. What are some of the other tools to use for Social Media Marketing that are effective but not as apparent?
- What is the difference in the application of Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter, etc.?
- What is the Hub Socializer System? http://www.hubsocializer.com
- How do you keep people interested and active on your SM pages?
- How do you monetize all this effort of building relationships and offering free information?
About Kathy Perry:
As a Social Media Marketing Specialist, Kathy Perry works with entrepreneurs and small businesses who want to tap into the power of Social Media to grow their business and increase visibility. Her Hub Socializer system saves clients both time and money, without any fear of getting left behind or stuck in the social media maze. As a speaker, Kathy inspires her audiences and clients with her down-to-earth approach in dealing with everyday challenges and issues, from Social Media Marketing to Life/Work Balance. www.KathyPerry.com